Dunkley Prams Ltd.
The company was located at 35, Dean Street.
Dunkley is a respected pram builder and motorcycle builder.
The company was founded in 1874 by W.H. Dunkley.
In 1916 Dunkley patented the 'twisted spring'. This allowed the attachment of the box to the frame on the side. This made it possible to hang the boxes lower than by means of the C-spring chassis. Within a few years this principle had become commonplace with practically all pram builders.
Dunkley's went bankrupt many times and eventually stopped trading in the mid-1950s.