Leeway

Londen

Leeway was a trademark of Patterson Edwards Ltd., Manor Works, Lee High Road, London. This firm Patterson Edwards dates back to 1892 and was founded by Henry (Harry) Stanley Jarvis (1866-1938).
In 1931 the company employed 300 people.
Although the Leeway trademark was already used in 1947, it was not established until 1955.
The company existed until 1981.

Scroll naar top